Saturday, April 18, 2009

Celebrating the 2 Year Anniversary for OSA Dance!

Greetings family, Today, April 18, 2009 is the 2-year anniversary of Open Space Activation Dance. I started the morning dancing at the corner of 9th Street & North Carolina Ave in Eastern Market, SE Washington, DC. It was about 8:15 am and I was hungry for a plot of grass not overtaken with dogs and doglovers.
I found love on a cold, damp spot that was just firm and soft enough for my waking feet. As I danced, developing more movement for "Mary" (my great-grandmother) in The Mother Project I morphed into give thanks. At that very moment, I realized what day it was...It's OSA's 2nd birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!. See you on May 1. I posted a blurb about the event on BAP Living in the special events section. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smile*

    you remind me so much of my sistafriend faona strong. similar energy and overall love of life just radiates from y'all both. i'm glad to see that what was once something that was initially challenging turned into something great.

    peace

    j

    ReplyDelete